Whether it is used to monitor the enemy's situation or use ordinary terrain surveys, it is essential for the officers and soldiers of the army, and every company, every platoon and every shift must be equipped. Compared with ordinary civilian telescopes, the telescope is more waterproof and more resistant to falling. Therefore, special attention should be paid to the maintenance and maintenance of the telescope. Below, the editor of Ai Brigade will introduce to you what are the maintenance measures for the telescope.
(1) Some telescopes are not afraid of rough use in structure, but they are precision optical instruments, so be careful when using and maintaining them.
(2) Pay attention to keep warm to prevent overheating or overcooling.
(3) To prevent sudden and violent temperature changes, in order to "adapt to the new environment", please put the lens in the bag and carry it. If necessary, dry it with a soft, polymer-free cloth.
(4) Proper storage in the bag can prevent possible damage caused by sand, moisture, dust and salt.
(5) Clean the objective lens and eyepiece, wipe off loose dust with a camera brush or compressed air, and clean the lens with cotton cloth or lens paper.
(6) If salt water is splashed, it should be wiped with a soft cloth immediately. If necessary, soak the cotton cloth with clean water. In severe cases, use soapy water or even alcohol.
(7) Telescope casing, damp cloth with soapy water to remove oil stains, fingerprints or other dirt and dry with a lint-free towel.
(8) Put it in a dry and well-ventilated place.