We have a strong R&D team,and we can develop ...
2 inches Telescope Eyepiece Extension Tube with Protective Ring Anodized Black
- Adds 2" of extension;fits in 2" telescope focusers;and accepts 2" eyepieces or accessories
- Extension tube provides extra focuser "back travel" often needed for short-range terrestrial viewing through a telescope;or for astrophotographic applications
- Features two locking thumbscrews to secure any inserted astronomy accessory
- Threaded for use with 2" eyepiece and astrophotography filters
- Machined and anodized aluminum tube
- Used this as a barrel extension to achieve prime focus using a refractor and a Camera with 2" T-ring adapter.
- This setup retains a field of view that maximizes the capabilities of the camera full-frame CCD.
- Worked great, got the eclipse pics drove out Provides an adequate 2" of focal length to refractors built for star diagonals.
- It is also useful with fast reflectors to bring near Earth-based items into focus, for such tasks as calibrating the finder.
- Provides an adequate 2" of focal length to refractors built for star diagonals.
- It is also useful with fast reflectors to bring near Earth-based items into focus, for such tasks as calibrating the finder
- Just the thing when you need to add a little length to the light path on your telescope. It is well made of metal construction.
- It uses a brass compression ring to hold your eyepieces or accessories securely and help minimize any marking of your eyepiece 'nose'. It is threaded for filters.
- The adapter will use to extend the length of the eyepiece or other telescope accessories
- Made from high quality solid aluminum, anodized-black
- Total length approx 75mm,90mm
- Package Includes:1 x 2" Telescope Eyepiece Extender with Protective Ring