1.25" 2.5mm/3.2mm/ 4mm/4.5mm /5mm /7mm /7.5mm/ 8mm/ 9mm 58 Degree Planetary Eyepiece
- Designed primarily for planetary observation (Moon, Jupiter, Mars and Saturn and more) but great for deep sky objects too. Comfortable eye relief averaging 16mm across the series. Threaded for standard 1.25-inch astronomy filters.
- Wide 58- degree Field of View (FOV) in 2.5mm to 25mm focal lengths. Equipped with an eyepiece barrel which could be rotated for adjustment and a convertible rubber ring for eyes.
- 1.25" fully multicoated eyepieces give maximum detail and definition across the entire 58 degree field of view. High transmittance and contrast ratio with least lateral chromatic aberration and scattering phenomenon.
- Each eyepiece has 5 lens elements in 3 groups. Experienced observers will truly appreciate such generous eye relief at significant magnifications. Exceptional at nearly eliminating lateral color aberration and light scatter while retaining excellent sharpness, contrast and definition.
- Obtain higher magnification with short focal length. It could bring you a better observation experience in a comfortable situation with high-contrast imaging. A cost-effective eyepiece, you will obtain more details that you have never seen before.