1.25'' Collimation Cheshire Eyepiece with Cross Hair and Metal Housing - for Newtonian Telescopes
- Great for quick and precise alignment of your Newtonian reflector telescope, to get the most out of your Newtonian scope you really need to align or collimate the mirrors
- Colimating a telescope consists of adjusting the tilt and position of the mirrors and lenses to ensure that the focal point reaches optimum focus at the point from which the image will be viewed (the eyepiece or possibly a camera)
- For aligning optics of Newtonian reflectors, Dobsonian reflectors, and Schmidt-Cassegrain Telescopes (SCTs).
- Item was made by aluminum with crosshair at the bottom allow quick and precise centering of the optics.
- Fits in 1.25" focusers and easy to use;simply cap the telescope, remove the diagonal, and place the eyepiece directly in the focuser.