2" 1:10 Dual-speed Telescope Focuser for Reflector Telescope
- This dual-speed focuser is a great to use,focusers eliminate the annoying backlash and image-shift that plagues. You will experience very smooth and precisely controlled focuser motion.
- The 2" focuser features a brass compression ring and can accept standard 2" refractor-type diagonals and other accessories. Also included is a 1.25"-2" adapter with brass compression rings and threads to accept standard 2" filters.
- This model features a 360-degree rotatable ring that allows you to orient the focuser (and hence your diagonal/eyepiece) to the most comfortable viewing position.
- Detachable drive block assembly is reversible for right hand or left hand fine-focus operation and for attaching the Steeldrive motorblock onto Diamond-NT-Steel Tracks for newtonian telescopes.
- Shortest possible mechanical design achieves optimum balance between focuser height (backfocus) and rigidity requirements. Zero shift locking knob to precisely stop any movement without affecting optical axis adjustment.
- Type: Rack Pinion Design
- Fit Type: Reflection Type Telescope
- Material: Fully Metal
- Fitting Diameter: 2 inch (50.8mm)
- Focus Knob Diameter:1.57" (40mm)
- Millimeter Markings on Focuser Drawtube: Yes
- Rotatable: Yes
- With Base Plate:Yes
- Suitable for Newtonian Reflector Telescope
- Focusing Range: 0-70mm