1.25" Extendable Camera Adapter for Telescopes - Threaded for Standard 1.25inch Astronomy Filters
• Zoom projection and focal adapter: The simple way to astrophotography begins with this projection adapter. Use your standard Ploessl or Kellner 1.25-inch eyepieces for beautiful photos of the Moon and planets.
• This easy to use 1.25" Variable Universal Camera Adapter is designed to attach both camera body and telescope together. Compatible for both reflector and refractor telescopes with 1.25" eyepiece holders. Dual design allows the user to make slight magnification adjustments without having to change telescope eyepieces.
• The 1.25" Variable Universal Camera Adapter is made of black-anodized aluminum, threaded for Standard 1.25inch Astronomy Filters. Projection adapter for 1.25-inch eyepieces of up to 38mm outside diameter, also can be used as a focal adapter with a T2 thread.
• Two adapters in one: The projection and focal adapter consists of two parts - the projection part and the focal adapter. The projection part is used with an eyepiece for achieving a long focal length with small objects, e.g. for individual craters. Use the focal adapter without the use of an eyepiece so employing the focal length of your telescope - for taking photos of the entire Moon, gas nebula or galaxy.
• Zooming into the night sky: Use the sliding rear part of the adapter to zoom - pull out to magnify the image - without needing to change your eyepiece. Connect this adapter to each telescope with a 1.25" eyepiece connection. You can use an eyepiece of any focal length - and you can achieve high-magnification images of lunar craters and planets. All you need is a T2 ring (Not Include) and a suitable camera with a bayonet connector.