1.25" 5x Barlow Lens with M42 Thread for Standard Telescope Eyepiece Astronomy
This 1.25" 5x barlow features a fully-multicoated achromatic design. This short barlow will work in diagonals or reflectors, has internal darkening and edge-blackened lenses, and is parfocal with most eyepieces. It features a clear aperture of 18mm. Suitable for high contrast, high power applications in any telescope.
This barlow features an integrated twist-lock adapter / clamping mechanism to securely center and hold your eyepiece. The inner compression ring is made of polypropylene and will not mar your eyepieces. Unscrewing the twist-lock ring exposes a standard male T-thread (M42x0.75) underneath which can be used to couple imaging devices with the barlow.
• Barrel size: 1.25" / 31.7mm
• Magnification factor: 5x
• Type: Achromatic
• Coatings: Fully multicoated
• Clear aperture = 0.71" / 18mm
• Weight: 116g
• Total length: 3.24" / 82.4mm
• Length of lower chrome barrel: 1.48" / 37.6mm
• Length of upper black barrel: 1.77" / 44.8mm